Yummy bread snack.More Receipes.....
- Green chilly - 1 no
- Curd(Thayiru) - 100 gm
- Ginger - 1" piece
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Coriander (finely chopped)- For flavor
- Soda - A pinch
- Onion(big) - 1 no
- Oil - 4-5 tbsp
- Mix together rava, curd, salt, soda, green chillies, ginger and chopped coriander and keep aside for 2-3 hours. The paste should not be too liquid or too thick.
- Add the finely chopped onions to the rava paste.
- Heat a tava. Keep 1 slice of bread on the tava. Now spread the mixture on the slice. Simmer the gas and turn it over. Make it crisp by using oil on both sides.
- Repeat the above procedure for all the breads. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and coriander chutney.