Yummy Chicken curry. Even can try as snacks.
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast
- purpose flour
- 1 cup Butter milk
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon orange food coloring
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces. Add chili powder, black pepper and salt to taste. Set aside for 30 minutes. At the end of half an hour, in a deep bowl, mix all the following thoroughly: the above chicken pieces, corn flour, egg whites and refined wheat flour or all-purpose flour.
- In a deep skillet, heat oil (enough to deep fry the chicken pieces) and when oil is hot, fry the chicken pieces until they are golden brown on all sides. Do this in small batches, over medium-high heat to ensure that the chicken is cooked through. Remove from oil and set aside.
- Heat the two tablespoons of oil in a wide skillet and when oil is hot, add garlic and ginger pastes and fry until it turns brown. Lower the heat to medium-low and add butter milk, food coloring, and salt to taste. After two or three minutes raise the heat to medium and cook until the butter milk mixture comes to a boil. Now add the chicken pieces and stir. Raise heat to high and cook, while stirring periodically, until the liquid is absorbed/evaporated and the meat looks dry.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add lemon juice. Stir well. Serve with white rice.