This is for all Biriyani Lovers. Easy to make. Strictly follow the steps.
- Basmathi rice 1 kg
- Chicken 1
- Biriyani Masala Paste 4tbsp
- (green chilly, cinnamon, cloves, fennel, cardamom, peppercorn) 4tbsp
- Green chilly 10
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Black cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Cinnamon stick 2 pieces
- Bay leaves 2
- Cashew nuts kismis 50 g
- Cardamom 5
- Ghee 200 g
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Milk 500 ml
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Water (For rice) 1 litre
- Heat the ghee in a saucepan; saute the onions till golden brown colour and add sliced tomatoes sauté well.
- Put ginger garlic paste, curd and biriyani masala and turmeric powder, and coriander powder.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook well.
- Soak the rice about 10 minutes and drain well.
- Melt the ghee in a saucepan and add in the spices and sliced onion mint, coriander leaves, cashew nuts, kismis, bay leaves and sauté till brown in colour.
- Add milk and water. Allow to boil and then add rice. Lower the heat, cover and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Take another saucepan and place half the rice into it. And add the chicken on the top of the rice. And put the remaining rice on top of the chicken. And spread to make an even layer.
- Make random holes through the rice with a spoon and pour into each a little saffron milk.
- Place a few knobs of ghee, fried onion, cashew nuts and kismis on the surface and cover tightly.