Delicious and simple recipe.More Receipes.....
- 1 medium sized cabbage
- 2 or 3 dried red chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil,
- 1 tsp mustard seeds,
- 1 tsp skinned black gram dal (white urad dal)
- 7-8 curry leaves
- Wash and soak chick peas in plenty of water, for 8 to 10 hours.
- Boil it with a little salt. Keep aside.
- Grind coconut with cumin seeds and red chillies.
- Finely chop the cabbage.
- Add a little water, salt and turmeric powder and cook until done.
- Heat coconut oil and add the termpering ingredients.
- When the mustard seeds and dal splutter, add the cooked cabbage, ground coconut and salt (if needed).
- Simmer until thick. (To increase thickness, add a teaspoon of rice flour.)