Delicious and simple recipe. A must for Vishu.More Receipes.....
- White Peas - 1/4 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp For Masala
- Green Chillies - 2 nos
- Grated Coconut - 1/2 quantity
- Curry leaves - few
- Cook peas and keep aside.
- Slice all the vegetables into medium pieces.
- Coarsely grind the ingredients for the masala and keep aside.
- Cook bread fruit and plantain with sufficient water.
- When it is half done, add pumpkin, runner beans and salt. When it is done, add cooked peas, chilly powder, turmeric powder, ground masala and mix well.
- Before removing from fire, mix well by adding little coconut oil and few curry leaves.