Simple and Delicious Kerala style Vellarikka Pachadi for OnamMore Receipes.....
- Vellarika (cucumber) 200 gm
- Salt As required
- Coconut oil 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seed 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves 1 stem
- Shallot 2
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small pieces.
- In a pressure cooker, add water, slit green chilly, cucumber pieces and cook.
- Grind coconut and shallots to a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked cucumber and bring to boil.
- Splutter mustard seeds in coconut oil, add curry leaves and pour it over the pachadi.