A Special Onam side dishMore Receipes.....
- Vellarika (cucumber) 200 gm
- Curd ½ cup
- Grated coconut 1 cup
- Cumin powder a pinch
- Green chilly 6
- Coconut oil 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seed ½ teaspoon
- Dry red chilly 2
- Curry leaves 1 stem
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small pieces.
- Cook this in water with salt as required.
- Grind Ingredients 4 to fine paste.
- Add this to the cooked cucumber pieces and bring to boil.
- Add curd and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
- Splutter mustard seeds in coconut oil, add dry red chilly and curry leaves and pour it over the kichadi.