Tasty, Yummy and Delicious fodd with ghee. Very easy to cook.
- turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- cashwenuts, raisins - for garnihing
- butter/ghee - 50 gms
- salt - to taste
- water - 3 cups
- Wash and drain rice.
- Cut onion into thin pieces. In a pan, heat butter, add cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. Stir.
- Add onion and stir occassionally , add rice before the onion turns into brown color. Stir for 1 min.
- Mix turmeric powder to it.
- Put all these into a pressure cooker, add 3 cups of water, salt.
- Put the cooker in medium flame.
- Two vistles are enough for rice to get cooked.
- garnish with fried cashewnuts, raisins.