Pattiri's are soft breads usually made with rice flour, wheat flour etc. They are made as itself and served with any non vegetarian Curry or stuffed with fish, meat etc. Its a specialty of Muslims. Here's a variety of delicious pattiri's you can try out.More Receipes.....
- Water - 1cup
- Rice flour - 1cup (250ml)
- Coconut - 1/2
- Heat water and salt in a vessel.
- When it boils, put the rice flour and make a hole in the centre.
- Close the vessel tightly with a lid, simmer the flame and keep it for 1 minute.
- Open the lid and with the tip of a spoon mix the flour.
- Remove the vessel from fire and allow the content to cool.
- Knead it to a fine dough without adding water.
- Take small balls from the dough and roll each of it into thin, round shapes by spreading rice flour over the balls.
- Heat a thick bottom flat pan.
- Cook the pattiri by turning both side till done.
- Don't use any oil while cooking.
- Grate the coconut.
- Add some water and take thick milk from it. Soak the pattiri in this milk just before serving.