Easy Vegetable Pulav - Very Simple Pulav recipe and tasty too.
- Biriyani Rice - 1/2 kg
- Ghee - as necessary
- Cardamom - 1
- Cinnamon - 1
- Onion chopped - 1/4 kg
- Green Peas - 100g
- Beans cut into long pieces - 100g
- Carrot cut into long pieces - 100g
- Kismis - 25g
- Cashew nuts - 25g
- Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Soak rice for half an hour in water and drain the water.
- Add water, double the amount of rice, lemon juice and salt to the rice and cook until done.
- Heat ghee in wide mouthed pan and saute cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. Saute the onions also.
- Fry the green peas, beans and carrot and add the cooked rice to this. If necessary add salt also.
- Fry the kismis and cashenuts in ghee and add it on the top of the pulav.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve.