A Non Veg. Preparation made with Njandu & goes well with appam- check it out.
- Crab diced ½ kg
- Onion 200 g
- Ginger 25 g
- Green Chilli 4 no
- Coconut milk 2 no (11/2 glass)
- Garam masala little
- Turmeric Powder 1tsp
- Coriander powder 25g
- Chilli powder 30g
- Salt To taste
- Coconut oil 100g
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Sauté together sliced onion, garlic, ginger, curry leaves, green chilli till get browned.
- Add all spice powder and little chopped tomatoes.
- Add the diced crab to the masala and cook it with some water.
- Finally finish with coconut milk and diced tomatoes can be added to make it attractive.