This is a good and a vitamin food.More Receipes.....
- Cinnamon sticks 2, finely powdered
- Green peper: 100 gm finely chopped, seedless
- Carot: 200 gm finely chopped
- French beans: 250 gm finely chopped
- Garlic petals: 10 finely chopped
- Black pepper: 7-8 powdered
- Salt: 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf: 1
- Fresh coriander leaves: 50 gms
- Oil: 250 gm
- Sugar: 20 gm
- Roast rice with little amount of oil and cook it for 10 minutes
- decant remained water.
- Do not cook rice to complete.
- Keep aside until vegetable
- fry mix is ready.
- In another large bottom vessel, pour oil
- and heat it to become hot, to hot oil add garlic, bay leaf, cloe and onion, let onion fry on low fire until
it become light pink to orange tint,
- add black pepper powder.
- Add finely chopped vegetables, french beans, carrot, and green pepper
- continue heating on medium for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, salt and mix it well.
- Add the cooked rice to above mixture and keep mixing well on the low fire for a minute.
- Cover the vessel and let it cook for another 5 minutes. .
- Add approx. 20 gm sugar and mix it once.
- Take it out from the vessel and garnish the rice with chopped walnut, almond, raisins, cinnamon powder,
- dry apricot finely diced and fresh coriander leaves.
|Hydrabadi-biriyani||Jeera-peas-pulav||Fried Rice||Hyderabadi Spicy Vegetable Pulao||Tomato Rice||Mild Vegetable Biriyani|