An easy to make Fried Rice ..Yummy..
- 1 black cardamom
- 1" piece cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 5 cups water (approx.)
- Wash rice gently. Put in filter and stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a deep heavy pan. Add whole spices, stir.
- Add rice carefully. Stir fry very gently with a spatula for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water, cover, bring to boil.
- Simmer covered, till rice is cooked and water has evaporated.
- Press a grain, it must mash on putting pressure.
- Do not overcook, or the rice will taste lumpy.
- Add more hot water towards 3/4 done if required.