Healthy Tomato Soup recipe. Very tasty. Try it!
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook tomatoes and moong dal in 3-4 cups of water till the dal is cooked.
- Saute the onions with Olive oil or can use PAM spray.
- Now add the onions along with the cooked tomato dal mixture, cool it for a while and blend till smooth.
- Strain it with a strainer.
- The result is creamier soup.
- Boil it again and add milk, salt and pepper as per taste.
- If you want more thicker consistency add cornflour to some water, make a paste and add it to the soup.
- Serve it hot with Croutons.