An Yummy Tandoori dish.More Receipes.....
- Raisins 1 tablespoon
- Cashew nuts (chopped) 2 tablespoons
- Water For mixing
- Oil For frying
- Salt To taste
- Beat the eggs with sugar, heat one table spoon ghee, add the egg and stir well to scrambled egg consistency.
- Add cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom powder. Remove from the fire.
- Peel the banana and slit into four without cutting ends. Stuff the banana with the scrambled eggs.
- Make a paste with flour, salt and water. Apply the paste on the stuffing.
- Heat the oil slowly and put the banana in it. Deep fry to a golden brown and remove.