Tasty, Yummy and Delicious dish.
- Chilly powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Curry leaves One pinch
- Ginger vallience One pinch
- Coconut oil 2 tsp
- Coconut milk 2 tsp
- Salt To taste
- Marinate the prawns with little chilly, coriander, turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat the coconut oil, fry the prawns and keep aside.
- In the rest of the oil, saute the ginger, green chilly, curry leaf and onions till golden brown colour.
- Add the rest of the masala and salt.
- Put the prawns and coconut milk and then cook and fry.