A little spicy delicious veggie dish.
- Small onions (shallots) 100 g
- Curry leaves few sprigs
- Red chilli (whole) 5 g
- Tamarind 10 g
- Jagery 5 g
- Salt to taste
- Aniseeds 5 g
- Pepper corn (whole) 10 g
- Coriander seeds 10 g
- Garlic flakes 3
- Cumin seeds 5 g
- Make a fine smooth paste of grated coconut, coriander seeds, red chilli, pepper corns, cumin seed, aniseeds and garlic.
- Sauté the peeled sliced shallots in coconut oil till it becomes brown.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, tamarind pulp and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add the curry paste to the mixture and cook for further 4 minutes.
- Check for seasoning.
- Garnish with curry leaves and serve piping hot.