Jeera Peas Pulav - Tasty Rice Dish made of Peas and Cumin (Jeera).
- Basmathi Rice - 1 cup
- Jeera - 1/2 tea spoon
- Onion - 1
- Ginger and Garlic paste - 1/2 spoon
- Peas - 1/2 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Salt - according to taste
- Take the basmathi rice and soak it water for about 20 minutes and later strain it and set aside.
- Take kadai/wok. Put little ghee fry jeera, ginger garlic paste, onion till onion is done.
- Now add the peas and fry for few minutes.
- Now put the basmathi rice. Mix every thing with required quantity of salt and add the water.
- Simmer it and close with lid and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- When done you would get the nice aroma. Serve it with Raita, or any gravy vegetable.