A colourful condiment for luncheon.
- Lady's finger - 1/2 kg
- potato - 3
- carrot - 3
- curry leaves - 1 sprig
- green chillies (torn in half)- 4
- asafoetida - 1 tsp
- oil to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut lady's finger, potato and carrot in strips.
- Add oil to the pan and heat it. Once heated, add the mustard seeds.
- When it splutters add the dry red chillies and curry leaves. Add green chillies, asafoetida and salt.
- Now add the cut vegetables to it and mix it well.
- Cover with a lit and set it at the lowest flame. Leave it for around 25 minutes.
- Once the vegetables get cooked, serve them.