An easy to make Karimeen pollichathu..Yummy..
- Karimeen 200 gm
- Curry leaves 2 sprigs
- Chilly Powder 5 gm
- Turmeric Powder 3gm
- Coriander Powder 5 gm
- Peppercorn crush 2 gm
- Lime 1 no
- Salt to taste
- Coconut Oil 25 ml
- Banana leaf
- Clean fish. Make gashes all over.
- Mix all the herbs and spices.
- Add limejuice and smear all over the fish.
- Place the fish and a sprig of curry leaf on a banana leaf, cover and seal the sides.
- Grill both sides evenly in a hot tawa.
- Serve with a piece of lime, & mixed salad.