An Yummy snacks made from vegetables.
- 1 - sweet potato
- 1 - plantain
- 1 - beetroot
- salt / pepper/ chilli powder for seasoning
- Peel and slice the plantain in thin slices.
- And garnish with spring onions/cilantro.
- Peel and slice the beetroot the same way.
- You can just cut thin slices with a peeler/knife.
- I peeled the Sweet potatoes
- Or you can use the Mandolin to slice all the veggies into thin slices.
- Fry them in batches, seperately in a oil - med-high.
- Beetroot usually takes v less time and has to be done in high heat and taken out faster otherwise it would absorb lots of oil.
- Drain them in paper towels.
- You can bake them too at 450F for 10-20min depending on your oven.
- Season them as soon they come out hot.