Simple and Tastes great!!
- Chicken - 1/2 Kg
- (From 2 Tomato)
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Jeera - 1 tsp
- Cahsew nuts - 7-8
- Corriander Powder - 1tbsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tbsp
- Curd - 1 tbsp
- Salt - As rqrd
- Sugar - a pinch
- Marinate the cut chicken (cut chicken into small pieces) with salt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and curd, keep aside for 20 min.
- In a pan, roast pepper, cashew nut, coriander powder and jeera.
- In another pan, take 2 tbsp of oil and stir the finely chopped onion till golden brown.
- Grind the onion with the roasted spice with little water to form a paste.
- In a pan put 1 tbsp oil and add the paste (stir till oil appears on the top, which shows the paste is cooked).
- Add the marinated chicken and add the tomato puree and half cup of water.
- Keep it over a low flame for about 10 min.
- Add a pinch of sugar and finally add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with Roti