A Vitamin rich and colourful veggie dish!
- Bitter gourd - 2-3 numbers (Medium size)
- Curry leaves - 2 sprigs
- Salt - To taste
- Slice the bitter gourd into small thin round pieces.
- Cut the green chillis.
- Mix the bitter gourd with green chillies, sliced coconuts, curry leaves and salt.
- Cook the mixed ingredients without water in a closed vessel.
- Keep it in a medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Heat frying pan and pour enough oil into the pan.
- Add the mixture and allow keep it in a low flame for 7-8 minutes.