A little spicy delicious currry.
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Grated coconut 2 full cups
- Small onions 6 to 8 no.s
- Coconut oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies/Ginger cut lengthwise
- Small onions and curry leaves for tempering
- Fry the coriander seeds, red chillies and pepper together and keep aside.
- Fry the grated coconut till it turns light brown and add small onions and curry leaves.
- Grind both these fried items separately.
- Mix the chicken, potato and onion with the coriander seeds, chilli and pepper mixture
- Add salt and pressure cook till the chicken becomes soft.
- Once the chicken is tender, add the coconut mixture and let it boil once.
- Temper it with small onions and curry leaves in coconut oil.