Cheera Aval Cutlet - Healthy and tasty Cutlet recipe.
- Cheera (Red/ Green) leaves chopped finely - 1 cup
- Aval nanachathu ( soaked and mixed with little water) - 1/2 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Bread powdered
- Egg beaten - 2
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry onion, green chilly and ginger for some time.
- Then add the chopped cheera to this and saute for some more time and cool this mixture.
- Add the mashed potatoes and aval nanachathu to the onion mix and mix well.
- Make cutlets and dip the cutlets in beaten egg and bread powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cutlets.
- Serve hot.